Product Update: Microsurvey App
At the beginning of 2022, Deadline Funnel announced the launch of ConvertHub, a new app that allows you to use Portal functionality outside of a Deadline Funnel campaign.
If you haven’t tried ConvertHub, head to your account and take a look! All Deadline Funnel customers have access to a free ConvertHub account.
This month we made ConvertHub stronger by adding a new app – Microsurvey.
The Microsurvey app allows you to ask a multiple-choice, one-question survey in Portal before showing a thank you message or redirecting visitors to another URL.
Here are a few ways you could use Microsurveys in your business:
- Purchase feedback – “What was the primary reason you bought X?”
- Objection feedback – “What stopped you from buying X?”
- Lead Source feedback – “How did you hear about us?”
- Testimonial request – “Would you be willing to leave a review?”
- Product feedback – “How satisfied were you with our course?”
- Customer Service evaluation – “How would your rate our customer service?”
We’ve also added a new Analytics page inside of ConvertHub to review your Microsurvey results.
You’ll be able to see the number of views, completions, the survey conversion rate, along with how your respondents answered.
Most successful online businesses have a deep understanding of their customer’s personas and preferences.
Despite this, most creators do not have the systems or strategies in place to ask their audience the questions that will fuel their growth.
The Microsurvey app makes it easy to get insights from your audience so you can improve your products and services.
This is just the tip of the iceberg of what Microsurvey will become!
We’d love to hear your experiences as you use the Microsurvey app and what would be useful to add in the future.